Chevy Performance 19419205 Small Block ZZ6 350 Base Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Chevrolet Performance's ZZ6 is one of the most powerful 350-based crate engines in the more than 25-year history of the 'ZZ' crate lineup
- Uses aluminum Fast Burn cylinder heads equipped with LS-style beehive valve springs for greater high-rpm performance
- Rated at 405 horsepower and 406 lb.-ft of torque - more than any Small-block engine ever offered in a production Chevrolet muscle car or Corvette!
- Built with a cast-iron block with four-bolt mains, along with a forged steel crankshaft, an aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft, and durable, high-silicon pistons
- Base crate engine package includes the intake manifold, distributor, water pump, balancer, and flexplate installed
Chevrolet Performance’s ZZ6 is one of the most powerful 350-based crate engines in the more than 25-year history of the ‘ZZ’ crate engine lineup. It uses aluminum Fast Burn cylinder heads equipped with LS-style beehive valve springs for greater high-rpm performance. It’s rated at 405 horsepower and 406 lb.-ft. of torque – more than any Small-Block engine ever offered in a production Chevrolet muscle car or Corvette!
The ZZ6 is built with a cast-iron block with four-bolt mains, along with a forged steel crankshaft, an aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft and durable, high-silicon pistons. Motorsports-inspired valve covers distinguish this new crate engine at a glance, too – along with Chevy “Bowtie” insignias in the ends of the cylinder heads that let everyone know you’ve got the latest Chevrolet Performance hardware under the hood.
This base crate engine package includes the intake manifold, distributor, water pump, balancer, and flexplate installed. Air cleaner assembly, ignition wires, and accessory drive not included.
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.48
- Block: Cast-iron with 4-bolt mains
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged powder metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft: Steel hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in): .474 intake/.510 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers
- Valve Size (inches): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.72:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum roller style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Distributor: HEI
- Ignition timing: 36° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 5,800 rpm
- Flexplate: 12.750"
- Balanced: External
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19420874 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19420871 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.