Chevy 1955-1985 Aluminum 153 Tooth Flywheel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
By installing a lightweight aluminum flywheel, you automatically bolt on up to 15 horsepower to the wheels. Your engine will reach higher RPMs quicker, due to lighter rotating mass.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Can be used with any type of clutch friction material
- Locked locating dowel pins
- SFI approved
- Works with 10-1/2" (10.4") Diaphragm or Borg & Beck pressure plates
- Weighs 10.84 lbs
- 12 7/8" in diameter
NotesBolt hole pattern for the crankshaft is 6 on 3.58" Bolt hole pattern for the clutch mount is 6 on 11.68" Will not work with a sprung hub disc. It will only work with the solid hub disc.
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter