Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 604 GM Chevy Crate Engine, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- High-revving matched components
- A fraction of the price of a custom engine
- Sealed with IMCA-issued bolts and is approved for use in IMCA
- Popular in Modified and Late Model classes*
- 400 HP @ 5500 RPM
- 400 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- 4-bolt main caps
- Cam lift: .474" intake / .510" exhaust
- Cam duration @ .050": 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- 112° lobe separation
- 1.5:1 ratio aluminum roller rocker arms
- 2.00" Intake / 1.55" Exhaust valves
- Fully assembled long block
- Black steel valve covers w/ breathers
- Oil pump, pick-up, 8 quart oil pan
- Eliminator Vortec intake manifold
- Spark plugs
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- IMCA-approved seal kit
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, distributor, and plug wires (not included). See 121-8604 for a "dressed" and dynoed version of this engine.
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only - not intended for street use.
WarrantiesGM Performance Parts Racing Crate Engines are excluded from the limited warranty.
- This item 91019318604 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19331563 CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 88869602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.