Chevrolet Performance 19420874 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car, or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Like the 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine, the 350 HO Deluxe is rated at 330 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque. The intake manifold, carburetor, and distributor are included, but not installed.
- Complete from top to bottom
- 330 HP @ 5000 RPM
- 380 ft.lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.1:1 compression
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Four-bolt block
- Nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons
- Cam lift: .435" intake / .460" exhaust
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 1.5:1 ratio stamped rocker arms
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Chrome 14" air cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Holley 670cfm carburetor
- HEI distributor, plug wires, looms, spark plugs 12-3/4" automatic transmission flexplate
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Oil filter and adapter
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Warning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19419205 Small Block ZZ6 350 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19420871 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.