Chevrolet Performance 19420871 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
The SP350/357 is based on a tough, Chevy four-bolt block that holds a strong nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons. The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle. The cam is based on the same one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration.
Chevrolet Performance SP350 357HP Turnkey Engine Includes:
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Black Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo
- Black 14" Air Cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
- Aluminum Performance Intake
- Holley 670CFM Carb
- HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
- 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Front timing cover
- Oil Filter and Adapter
- Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
Note: This engine is shipped dry and requires oil system to be primed and valvetrain adjusted prior to initial start up. Harmonic balancer used will need to be checked for exact TDC (top dead center) location and timing pointer modified/adjusted to correct location.
- Power: 357 HP at 5500 RPM / 407 ft. lbs. of torque at 4000 RPM
- Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
- Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller
- Cam Lift: .473” Intake / .473” exhaust
- Cam Duration at .050”: 215 deg. Intake / 223 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc
- Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
- Valve Springs: 10212811
- Balance: Internal
- Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5600
- Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19420874 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19419205 Small Block ZZ6 350 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.