Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Universal Fit, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- This budget-minded assembly is a convenient, value-priced alternative to rebuilding the original 350 in your vehicle
- Built with all-new parts, and the long-block assembly allows the intake system and other accessories to be transferred, further reducing costs
- Brand-new block includes four-bolt main caps, a strength-enhancing feature most original and core 350 engines don't have
- Connecting rods are made from powdered metal steel and pistons have a cast aluminum construction
- The all-new assembly is delivered with the oil pan and timing cover. It is internally balanced and features the pre-1986-style two-piece rear main seal
Budget Small-Block power
This assembly is an economy-minded alternative to rebuilding Gen 1-type 265-400-cubic-inch Small-Block engines. The 350/265 Base is assembled with all-new, premium components, including a brand-new block with four-bolt main caps — a strength-enhancing feature most original and core 350 engines don’t have.
An affordable alternative to rebuilding
This all-new assembly is delivered with the oil pan and timing cover. It is also internally balanced and features the pre-1986-style two-piece rear main seal.
The assembly is delivered with the oil pan and timing cover, enabling you to transfer more take-off components from the original engine, to help make the new 350/326 Base an even more affordable option for re-powering your classic street rod or muscle car. It is internally balances and features the pre-1986-style two-piece rear main seal. Requires water pump, starter, fuel pump, induction system, distributor, spark plugs and wires for completion.
350/265 Base Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19420194
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast iron with 4-bolt main cap
- Crankshaft: Nodular iron
- Connecting Rod: Powdered metal steel
- Pistons: Cast aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic flat tappet
- Valve Lift (in): .385"intake/.403"exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 194º intake / 202º exhaust
- Camshaft Lobe Separation Angle: 112º
- Cylinder Heads: Iron, 76cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 1.94 intake / 1.50 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1 (offset intake)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 5,100 rpm Max
- Balanced: Internal
Does not accept Chevrolet Performance roller lifter assemblies
Not intended for marine applications
Recommended for vehicles with 6,000 GVWR or less
More Like This
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19419205 Small Block ZZ6 350 Base Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19370163 LS364/450 LS Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418657 SBC SP383 Deluxe 435 HP Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19370416 LS376/425 LS Crate Engine, 430 HP
Chevy Performance 19419003 Big Block ZZ502 Deluxe Crate Engine
BluePrint PSLS3760CTF 376 LS3 Longblock w/ ECU Kit
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.