Chevrolet Performance 19370602 602 Circle Track Engine
CT525 Chevy LS V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
Purchase a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between July 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 and receive a $250 prepaid Visa gift card. Click here for the details!
The Chevrolet Performance CT350 circle track crate engine delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price! Designed for circle track's weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch factory-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the ""602 crate"") is a tough combination of power and reliability – and it fits almost any racing budget.
- Track-tested durability
- Great mid-range power
- Best horsepower value around
- Factory-sealed for equal competition
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Factory Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes*
- Formerly Speedway # 355-19258602, GM # 19258602
- 350 HP at 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque at 3800 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 Octane recommended fuel
- Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration at .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust valves
- Stamped steel, 1.5:1 ratio rocker arms
- Engine weighs 434 lbs. as delivered
All GM Performance Parts racing crate engines are excluded from the limited warranty.
- Fully GM-assembled long block
- Steel valve covers w/ Chevy bowtie logo breathers
- High rise aluminum intake manifold
- HEI distributor
- 8” harmonic balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Factory GM seals
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Crate Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19331563 CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19370163 LS364/450 LS Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19301359 LS376/515 LS Crate Engine, 533 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19370413 LS376/585 LS Crate Engine, 525 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19370411 LS376/480 LS Crate Engine, 495 HP
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.