Chevrolet Performance 19370602 602 Circle Track Engine
350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 9.1:1 Compression Ratio
The Chevrolet Performance CT350 circle track crate engine delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price! Designed for circle track's weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch factory-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the ""602 crate"") is a tough combination of power and reliability – and it fits almost any racing budget.
- Track-tested durability
- Great mid-range power
- Best horsepower value around
- Factory-sealed for equal competition
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Factory Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes*
- Formerly Speedway # 355-19258602, GM # 19258602
- 350 HP at 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque at 3800 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 Octane recommended fuel
- Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration at .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust valves
- Stamped steel, 1.5:1 ratio rocker arms
- Engine weighs 434 lbs. as delivered
All GM Performance Parts racing crate engines are excluded from the limited warranty.
- Fully GM-assembled long block
- Steel valve covers w/ Chevy bowtie logo breathers
- High rise aluminum intake manifold
- HEI distributor
- 8” harmonic balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Factory GM seals
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Crate Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 602 Circle Track Engine
Chevrolet Performance 1935567 SBC SP350/375 HP Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19417622 Crate Engine,350 ZZ6 w/ Carburetor
Chevrolet Performance 19367080 Crate Engine, SP350/357 Long Block
Chevrolet Performance 19367082 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.