Chevrolet Performance 19368150 Crate Engine,350/405 HP ZZ6 Deluxe
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 9.72:1 Compression Ratio
Rated at 405 hp and 406 lb.-ft. of torque, it derives its range-topping performance from unique, lightweight aluminum cylinder heads that enable optimal airflow at high rpm. The cylinder head casting is based on the proven Fast Burn design, with large intake runners and 2.00/1.55-inch valves. Beehive-style valve springs deliver greater high-rpm performance and durability. Their egg-shaped profiles have less reciprocating mass in motion, require less spring pressure for greater valve control and handle valvetrain stresses more efficiently. They allow the ZZ6 to rev higher to make the most of every cubic inch of air drawn through it. The ZZ6 also uses an aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft that supports the engine’s high-rpm airflow capability while maintaining excellent low-speed drivability.
This Base crate engine kit includes the intake manifold, distributor, water pump, damper and flexplate – and the distinctive, racing-inspired valve covers that distinguish this crate engine as the latest in the ZZ legacy!
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Black Aluminum Valve Covers
- Black Aluminum Air Cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
- Aluminum Performance Dual Plane Intake
- Chevrolet Performance EFI system
- Distributor and Spark Plugs
- 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Front timing cover
- Cast Iron Long Water Pump
- Chevrolet Performance Serpentine Drive (FEAD) package with A/C
- Oil Filter and Adapter
- Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
- Power: 420 HP @ 5800 RPM, 408 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
- Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Forged Steel
- Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
- Cylinder Heads: Dual Bolt Pattern Fast Burn Aluminum, 3/8” screw-
- in rocker studs
- Combustion Chamber: 62cc
- Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
- Valve Springs: LS Beehive 12625033
- Balance: External
- Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
- GM Recommended Torque Converter 3000-3400 Stall
- Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total @ 4000 RPM
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19367080 Crate Engine, SP350/357 Long Block
Chevrolet Performance 19367082 Crate Engine, SP350/387 Deluxe
Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19368149 Crate Engine, 350/420 HP ZZ6
Chevrolet Performance 19417576 Crate Engine, 350/405 HP ZZ6 Base
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.