Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
GM Performance’s unique Ram Jet 350 combines the classic look of the original Rochester mechanical injection system with the dependability and optimized performance of contemporary port fuel injection. It’s the perfect combination for a resto-mod hot rod, producing 345 hp and 396 lb.-ft. of torque, to get down the highway!
A cast-iron engine block is matched with a durable rotating assembly that delivers a pump-gas-friendly 9.0:1 compression ratio, as well as a smooth hydraulic roller camshaft that complements power delivery with a great idle quality. The engine’s unique intake manifold and plenum is 9.75 inches tall, offering plenty of clearance to fit under the hood of most vehicles without modifications.
The Ram Jet 350 crate engine kit includes a MEFI 4 engine controller, wiring harness and a detailed instruction guide to make adding this retro-style EFI system a complete DIY project. Additional components are required, including a high-pressure fuel pump and front-end accessory drive system.
- Chevy Small-Block V-8
- 350 displacement
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast-iron with 2-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Cast-iron
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift: .431 intake/.451 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 196° intake/206° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec iron; 64cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake/1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum roller style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 34° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,200
- Balanced: External
- Intake Manifold: Ram Jet PFI design
- Comes with externally balanced, manual transmission flywheel; change to externally balanced flexplate for automatic transmission applications.
- Installer to supply 12-volt power source and fuel pump
- See instructions for fuel pump recommendation
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- IMPORTANT! For a safe, proper and trouble-free engine break-in, the MEFI 4 computer has a “green” mode that controls rpm during the break-in period. During this period, engine speed is limited to 4,000 rpm in the first hour, 4,500 rpm in the second hour and 5,200 rpm in the third hour
*Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
More Like This
GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 602 Circle Track Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Chevy Crate Engine
GM 19258602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.