Chevrolet Performance 19333158 SBC SP350/375 HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
Receive a complete engine package in a single crate with this GM SP350/375 Turn-Key Engine! Engine features a solid cast-iron block with 4-bolt mains. Lightweight "fast burn" aluminum cylinder heads for optimal air flow. 375 horsepower and 405 ft./lbs torque. Engine also features 210cc Intake runners, 2.00" intake valve, and 1.55" exhaust valve. 62cc Combustion Chambers – 9.6:1 compression. Includes hydraulic steel roller-steel camshaft with 0.474" intake lift and 0.510" exhaust lift. Cam duration at .050": 208° Intake / 221° Exhaust.
This Turn-Key package includes the carburetor, distributor and balancer installed. The starter, fuel pump, air conditioning pump, alternator, front-end accessory drive kit and more are included but not installed for shipping.
- Long block
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps
- 4.000 X 3.480 bore stroke
- 375 horsepower
- 405 ft./lbs torque
- Fast burn aluminum cylinder head
- Forged 4340 steel crankshaft
- Powdered metal connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- camshaft lift: .474" intake/.510" exhaust
- Camshaft duration: 208° intake/221° exhaust
- Valve size: 2.00" intake/1.55" exhaust
- 9.6:1 nominal compression ratio
- Stamped steel rocker arms
- 1.5:1 rocker arm ratio
- 93 octane recommended fuel
- Ignition timing: 36 degrees total at 4,000 rpm
- 5800 maximum recommended rpm
- External balance
- 750 cfm vacuum secondary 4160 style Holley carburetor included
- Sold each
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19333157 SBC SP350/375 HP Base Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35511CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35511 GM 355 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP35512CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3834 GM 383 Stroker Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.