Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
- Features a 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- Cam lift is .435" intake and .460" exhaust
- Has a 9.1:1 compression ratio and 1.5:1 ratio stamped rocker arms
- Includes a nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons
- Engine produces 330 HP @ 5000 RPM and 380 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Like the 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine, the 350 HO Deluxe is rated at 330 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque. The intake manifold, carburetor and distributor are included, but not installed.
- Complete from top to bottom
- 330 HP @ 5000 RPM
- 380 ft.lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.1:1 compression
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Four-bolt block
- Nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons
- Cam lift: .435" intake / .460" exhaust
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 1.5:1 ratio stamped rocker arms
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Chrome 14" air cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Holley 670cfm carburetor
- HEI distributor, plug wires, looms, spark plugs
- 12-3/4" automatic transmission flexplate
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Oil filter and adapter
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Item DetailsWarning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
WarrantiesGM Crate Engine Warranty
- This product is discontinued.
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19420874 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420194 Small Block 350/265 Base Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420873 Small Block 350 HO Base Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19418136 SBC ZZ6 350 EFI Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevy Performance 19420870 Small Block 350/357 Base Crate Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.