Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 9.0:1 Compression Ratio
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Like the 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine, the 350 HO Deluxe is rated at 330 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque. The intake manifold, carburetor and distributor are included, but not installed.
- Complete from top to bottom
- 330 HP @ 5000 RPM
- 380 ft.lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.1:1 compression
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Four-bolt block
- Nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons
- Cam lift: .435" intake / .460" exhaust
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 1.5:1 ratio stamped rocker arms
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Chrome 14" air cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Holley 670cfm carburetor
- HEI distributor, plug wires, looms, spark plugs
- 12-3/4" automatic transmission flexplate
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Oil filter and adapter
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Item DetailsWarning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
WarrantiesGM Crate Engine Warranty
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19333157 SBC SP350/375 HP Base Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19333158 SBC SP350/375 HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45900 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45911 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45920 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45924 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Questions about what you will need for your fuel sytstem? Click here!