Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Chevrolets entry level performance crate engines come in the form of these 350 cubic inch HO motors with approximately 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm.
Cylinder heads are Vortec cast iron style with 64cc chambers; 170cc intake runners with 1.94 in. intake valves and 1.50 in. exhaust valves. Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms are used for reliability.
- 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm
- 4-bolt main 1-piece rear main seal block, nodular cast iron crankshaft, powdered metal connecting rods, and dished cast aluminum pistons
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshafts with .435 in. intake lift and .460 in exhaust lift
- Vortec cast iron cylinder heads
- Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms for reliability: 1.5:1 ratio
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
Note: These 350 HO are not intended for marine use and should only be used in 1979 and earlier pre-emissions street vehicles or any year off road vehicles.
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Warning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
WarrantiesGM Crate Engine Warranty
More Like This
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19333157 SBC SP350/375 HP Base Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3550CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
GM 12681429 Replacement Base Truck 350/5.7 Crate Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
Learn the firing order of a small block chevy. Our guide covers popular SBC V8 Torque specifications so you can be sure you're getting peak performance.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.