Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Chevrolets entry level performance crate engines come in the form of these 350 cubic inch HO motors with approximately 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, its the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block. Got a tired, old Chevy that needs a lift? This is the crate engine for you. It is loaded with a 4-bolt main 1-piece rear main seal block, nodular cast iron crankshaft, powdered metal connecting rods, and dished cast aluminum pistons. Installed camshafts are hydraulic flat tappet with .435 in. intake lift and .460 in exhaust lift with 212 degree open duration intake and 222 degree open duration exhaust lobes at .050 in. ground with a 112.5 lobe centerline. Standard Morse link timing chains are installed. Cylinder heads are Vortec cast iron style with 64cc chambers; 170cc intake runners with 1.94 in. intake valves and 1.50 in. exhaust valves. Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms are used for reliability.
- 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm
- 4-bolt main 1-piece rear main seal block, nodular cast iron crankshaft, powdered metal connecting rods, and dished cast aluminum pistons
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshafts with .435 in. intake lift and .460 in exhaust lift
- Vortec cast iron cylinder heads
- Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms for reliability: 1.5:1 ratio
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
Note: These 350 HO are not intended for marine use and should only be used in 1979 and earlier pre-emissions street vehicles or any year off road vehicles.Includes:
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Item DetailsWarning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
WarrantiesGM Crate Engine Warranty
More Like This
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Chevrolet Performance 88869602 602 Circle Track Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Chevy Crate Engine
GM 19258602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19333157 SBC SP350/375 HP Base Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.