Champion Racing 4402H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 0W40, 12/1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 0W40 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Champion Racing Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils are specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of today’s high performance street engines. Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils are recommended for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection for “Late Model Vehicles” and “Crate Engines” that are under a manufacturer or engine builder warranty that requires an API Licensed Motor Oil.
Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils utilize Champion’s “Blue E.T.” (Enhanced Technology) racing additive, and Champion’s TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) performance additive. These proprietary technologies deliver unmatched film strength at high temperature, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increased horsepower and torque in most engines.
- Provides state–of-the-art high film strength dramatically reducing engine wear and engine heat specifically designed to extend the life of your engine
- Provides improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder walls and maximizes horsepower and torque and helps achieve improved fuel economy
- Protects valve trains using roller lifters that require added protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts
- Provides top-tier corrosion protection, exceptional oxidation stability, extended oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes and reducing the impact on the environment
- Sold as case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
Recommended use- Champion Moder Muscle is an API SN licensed SAE 0W-40 which Champion recommends for Dodge Viper 8.4L, Dodge Challenger 6.4L, Dodge Charger 6.4L, Additional Modern Dodge Hemi Motors, Jeep 6.4L, Nissan GTR 3.8L, and others, plus OEM / Engine Builder “Crate Motors” requiring a high performance 0W-40 viscosity.
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Champion Racing 4401H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W30, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4403H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W50, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 7347U Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil, 5W30, 2.5 Gal
Champion Racing 4309H Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 15W50, 12/1 Qt
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50,12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4130H Classic Muscle Engine Oil, 10W30,6/1 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.