Champion Racing 4401H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W30, 12/1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W30 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Champion Racing Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Receive a $20 rebate when you purchase 12 quarts or more of qualifying Champion MODERN MUSCLE Products before 9/30/18. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils are specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of today’s high performance street engines. Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils are recommended for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection for “Late Model Vehicles” and “Crate Engines” that are under a manufacturer or engine builder warranty that requires an API Licensed Motor Oil.
Champion Modern Muscle High Performance Motor Oils utilize Champion’s “Blue E.T.” (Enhanced Technology) racing additive, and Champion’s TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) performance additive. These proprietary technologies deliver unmatched film strength at high temperature, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increased horsepower and torque in most engines.
- Provides state–of-the-art high film strength dramatically reducing engine wear and engine heat specifically designed to extend the life of your engine
- Provides improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder walls and maximizes horsepower and torque and helps achieve improved fuel economy
- Protects valve trains using roller lifters that require added protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts
- Provides top-tier corrosion protection, exceptional oxidation stability, extended oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes and reducing the impact on the environment
- Sold as case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
Recommended use- Champion recommends this oil for Ford Raptor 3.5L, Ford Turbo Engines, Chevy Camaro 6.2L, Chevy Camaro 3.6L, Chevy Corvette 6.2L, Chevy SS Models 6.2L, Chevy Turbo Engines, Cadillac Turbo Engines, Lincoln Turbo Engines and others, including OEM / Engine Builder “Crate Motors” requiring a high performance 5W-30 viscosity
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Champion Racing 4402H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 0W40, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4403H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W50, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 7347U Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil, 5W30, 2.5 Gal
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4309H Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 15W50, 12/1 Qt
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50,12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4130H Classic Muscle Engine Oil, 10W30,6/1 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
So what's the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1? Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality and we can show you which fluid is best for your application.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.