Champion Racing 4309H Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 15W50, 12/1 Qt
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W50 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
Champion Racing full synthetic motor oil is proven to provide more horsepower and torque than the leading brand of racing oil. These benefits are directly linked to Champion’s premium ZDDP anti-wear protection package, which contains a unique balance of chemistry including high levels of zinc and phosphorus. Champion Synthetic Racing Oil is especially suited for those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure (stiff) valve springs. In addition, all CHAMPION RACING motor oils contain our exclusive TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperatures, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increases the foot-pounds of torque in most engines.
- Full synthetic formula provides lower coefficient of friction than conventional or synthetic blend motor oils
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures with less drag
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams
- Protects bearings in turbo and super-charged racing engines
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provide supper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Full synthetic formula significantly reduces operating temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
- Sold as case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
*Note-Use of lubrication of high-performance competing supercharged, turbocharged, injected, and naturally aspirated four-cycle engines using high octane gasoline or other exotic fuels (including methanol or nitromethane)
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Champion Racing Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Champion Racing 4309D Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 15W50, 5 Gallon
Champion Racing 4402H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 0W40, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4403H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W50, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4401H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W30, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4374U Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil, 5W30, 5 Gal
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil,12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4358N Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil, 15W40,4/1 Gal
Champion Racing 4358U Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil,15W40, 5 Gal
COMP Cams 1591 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 15W50, Quart, Each
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.