Champion Racing 4309H Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 15W50, 12/1 Qt
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W50 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Champion Racing Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Champion Racing full synthetic motor oil is proven to provide more horsepower and torque than the leading brand of racing oil. These benefits are directly linked to Champion’s premium ZDDP anti-wear protection package, which contains a unique balance of chemistry including high levels of zinc and phosphorus. Champion Synthetic Racing Oil is especially suited for those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure (stiff) valve springs. In addition, all CHAMPION RACING motor oils contain our exclusive TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperatures, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increases the foot-pounds of torque in most engines.
- Full synthetic formula provides lower coefficient of friction than conventional or synthetic blend motor oils
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures with less drag
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams
- Protects bearings in turbo and super-charged racing engines
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provide supper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Full synthetic formula significantly reduces operating temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
- Sold as case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
*Note-Use of lubrication of high-performance competing supercharged, turbocharged, injected, and naturally aspirated four-cycle engines using high octane gasoline or other exotic fuels (including methanol or nitromethane)
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4401H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W30, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 7347U Blue Flame Diesel Engine Oil, 5W30, 2.5 Gal
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4402H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 0W40, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4403H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W50, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50,12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4130H Classic Muscle Engine Oil, 10W30,6/1 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
So what's the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1? Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality and we can show you which fluid is best for your application.