Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For a limited time, receive a $20 rebate from Champion Racing Oil when you purchase a $100 or more of Champion products. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
Champion Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc-thiophosphates, in combination with Champion’s proprietary TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer), which extends oil film capacity for proper ring seating. Professional engine-builders that use Champion Power Shield Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is recommended for all types engines including flat-tappet or roller cams.
- Designed for tight clearance hard break-in to maximize compression and torque
- Protects cams and lifters permitting high temperature ring sealing
- Best performance in class among methanol and high-octane race engines
- Requires no additional additives
- After break-in, engine builders recommend Champion Racing Oil
- 910-4270 Specs (PDF)
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10615 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10618 High Performance Synthetic Racing Motor Oil 20W50
Valvoline 858307 Pro-V Synthetic Motor Oil, 20W50, 5 Gallon
Valvoline 743525 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
Valvoline 679083 VR1 Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 6 Quart
Driven Racing Oil 01007 XP6 Synthetic 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Red Line 11404 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Red Line 11504 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Red Line 10504 15W50 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.