Champion Racing 4270H Break In Oil, 12 Quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Champion Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil is specially designed to reduce the potential of engine failure during hard break-in. This product contains high levels of zinc-thiophosphates, in combination with Champion’s proprietary TVS (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer), which extends oil film capacity for proper ring seating. Professional engine-builders that use Champion Power Shield Break-In Motor Oil will see the difference of the proven barrier of protection and is recommended for all types engines including flat-tappet or roller cams.
- Designed for tight clearance hard break-in to maximize compression and torque
- Protects cams and lifters permitting high temperature ring sealing
- Best performance in class among methanol and high-octane race engines
- Requires no additional additives
- After break-in, engine builders recommend Champion Racing Oil
- Sold as a box of 12 quarts
More Like This
Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 00107 BR Conventional 15W50 Break-In Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 01807 BR30 Conventional 5W30 Break-In Oil, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4104H 10W30 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Penn Grade 1 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
COMP Cams 1591-12 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 15W50, 12 Quart Case
COMP Cams 1595-12 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil, 15W50, 12 Quart Case
Driven Racing Oil 00307 XP3 Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 03207 XP9 Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 02107 HR1 Conventional 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Qts