Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Universal Fit, 20W50 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For a limited time, receive a $20 rebate from Champion Racing Oil when you purchase a $100 or more of Champion products. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
- Sold in 12 quarts
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
910-4111 Specs (PDF)
More Like This
Penn Grade 1 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil
Penn Grade 1 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 1 Qt.
Champion Racing 4104H 10W30 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 05206 SR50 Conventional 20W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4270H Break In Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 00907 XP5 Synthetic Blend 20W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Edelbrock 1080 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 12 oz
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
COMP Cams 1590-12 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 10W30, 12 Quart Case
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.