Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50,12/1 Quart
20W50 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
- Sold in 12 quarts
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
910-4111 Specs (PDF)
More Like This
Penn Grade 1 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
Champion Racing 4111H Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W50, 1 Quart
Penn Grade 1 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 1 Qt.
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 12 Quarts
Champion Racing 4104H Synthetic Engine Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4401H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 5W30, 12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4214H Classic Muscle Engine Oil, 20W50,6/1 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 00906 XP5 Synthetic Blend 20W50 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil,12/1 Quart
Champion Racing 4402H Modern Muscle Engine Oil, 0W40, 12/1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
So what's the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1? Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality and we can show you which fluid is best for your application.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.