Champion Racing 4104H 10W30 Synthetic Engine Oil
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
- 910-4104 Specs (PDF)
More Like This
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 1 Qt.
Driven Racing Oil 00306 XP3 Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil
Lucas Oil 10474 SAE 5W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
COMP Cams 1594 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Driven Racing Oil 02006 HR2 Conventional 10W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 102761 SAE 10W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
COMP Cams 1590 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 10W30, Quart, Each
Valvoline VR1 10W30 Conventional Motor Oil, Quart
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.