Champion Racing 4104H 10W30 Synthetic Engine Oil
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoModern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
- 910-4104 Specs (PDF)
More Like This
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 1 Qt.
Driven Racing Oil 00306 XP3 Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil
Lucas Oil 10474 SAE 5W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
COMP Cams 1594 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 1 Quart
Driven Racing Oil 02006 HR2 Conventional 10W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 102761 SAE 10W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
COMP Cams 1590 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 10W30, Quart, Each
Valvoline VR1 10W30 Conventional Motor Oil, Quart