Cataclean 120009CAT Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Cataclean to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Patented & EPA Approved Complete Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner Reduces Emissions an Improves Overall Engine Performance
- EPA Approved
- Easy to use - simply pop, pour and go
- 5L Fleet/Industrial package
- Safe for gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles
- Does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel & hybrid engines
- Restores, maintains & helps protect the catalytic converter, oxygen sensors, fuel injectors, cylinder heads and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Lowers total hydrocarbon emissions by up to 50%
- Reduces harmful carbon build-up on oxygen sensors
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Restores engine performance
- Legal in all 50 states
- Patented formula
Recommended ratio for each CATACLEAN® treatment is 1 part CATACLEAN® to 30 parts fuel. For optimum results this ratio should be applied to 1/4 tank of fuel. Example: For a 30 gallon tank, apply 1 quart of CATACLEAN® to 8 gallons of fuel. Drive normally for 15 minutes.
More Like This
Cataclean 120007 Complete Engine Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
Cataclean 120008CAT Powersports Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz. 6 Pack
Red Line 41102 Alcohol Fuel Lubricant Additive
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.