Cataclean 120008CAT Powersports Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Cataclean to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Cataclean is the patented & EPA Approved engine, fuel and exhaust system cleaner that has been proven to reduce carbon build-up and also clean your vehicle's oxygen sensors, fuel injectors and cylinder heads. Excess carbon build-up robs your vehicle of horsepower, wastes fuel and increases emissions output. Cataclean helps to reduce carbon build-up and optimizes your vehicles complete powertrain. Cataclean eliminates fuel injector build-up cleaning the fuel system for maximum power production
Patented & EPA Approved Complete Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner Reduces Emissions an Improves Overall Engine Performance
- EPA Approved
- Easy to use - simply pop, pour and go
- 4oz. bottle designed for use in Motorcycles, ATV's, side-by-sides, jet skis, etc.
- Safe for gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles
- Does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel & hybrid engines
- Restores, maintains & helps protect the catalytic converter, oxygen sensors, fuel injectors, cylinder heads and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Lowers total hydrocarbon emissions by up to 50%
- Reduces harmful carbon build-up on oxygen sensors
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Restores engine performance
- Legal in all 50 states
- Patented formula
More Like This
Cataclean 120007 Complete Engine Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
Cataclean 120009CAT Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz. 6 Pack
Red Line 41102 Alcohol Fuel Lubricant Additive
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.