Cataclean 120007DE Cataclean Diesel Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Cataclean to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Use Cataclean to fix drivability issues such as power reduction, hesitation and hard starts, as a pre-treatment before an emissions test or to extend the life of your vehicle.
A well-running engine helps to restore and maintain catalytic converter efficiency. Use four times a year to help maintain proper engine operation.
Patented & EPA Approved Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner lowers particulate emissions and reduces risk of DPF clogging
- EPA Approved
- Patented Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner
- Original long nose bottle which is capless gas tank compatible
- Lowers Particulate Emissions and Reduces Risk of DPF Clogging
- Reduces Diesel Particulate Build-Up Actively Helpoing the DPF to Regenerate
- Easy To Use Simply Pop Pour And Go Every 3-Months
- Maintains and Restores Catalytic Converter Efficiency
- Improves Engine Performance and Fuel Efficiency
- Ideal for Stop/Start and Urban Driving
Pour entire content of bottle into fuel tank then drive for at least 15 minutes and refuel when necessary. For best results it is recommended to add one bottle of CATACLEAN® LIQUID SCIENCE to approximately 1/4 tank of fuel.
More Like This
Cataclean 120007 Complete Engine Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz., 6 Pack
Cataclean 120008CAT Powersports Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
Red Line 41102 Alcohol Fuel Lubricant Additive
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.