Cataclean 120007DE Cataclean Diesel Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
Use Cataclean to fix drivability issues such as power reduction, hesitation and hard starts, as a pre-treatment before an emissions test or to extend the life of your vehicle.
A well-running engine helps to restore and maintain catalytic converter efficiency. Use four times a year to help maintain proper engine operation.
Patented & EPA Approved Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner lowers particulate emissions and reduces risk of DPF clogging
- EPA Approved
- Patented Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner
- Original long nose bottle which is capless gas tank compatible
- Lowers Particulate Emissions and Reduces Risk of DPF Clogging
- Reduces Diesel Particulate Build-Up Actively Helpoing the DPF to Regenerate
- Easy To Use Simply Pop Pour And Go Every 3-Months
- Maintains and Restores Catalytic Converter Efficiency
- Improves Engine Performance and Fuel Efficiency
- Ideal for Stop/Start and Urban Driving
Pour entire content of bottle into fuel tank then drive for at least 15 minutes and refuel when necessary. For best results it is recommended to add one bottle of CATACLEAN® LIQUID SCIENCE to approximately 1/4 tank of fuel.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Cataclean to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Cataclean 120007 Complete Engine Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
Redline 41102 Alcohol Fuel Lubricant Additive
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Lucas 10026 Octane Booster Fuel Additive
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment
Lucas Oil 10026 Octane Boost Fuel Additive, Case of 12
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment, Case of 12 Bottles
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz.
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Redline 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.