Cataclean 120007 Complete Engine Fuel & Exhaust System Cleaner
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Use Cataclean to fix drivability issues such as power reduction, hesitation and hard starts, as a pre-treatment before an emissions test or to extend the life of your vehicle.
A well-running engine helps to restore and maintain catalytic converter efficiency. Use four times a year to help maintain proper engine operation.
Patented & EPA approved Complete Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner Reduces Emissions and Improves Overall Engine Performance
- EPA Approved
- Easy to use -Simply pop, pour and go every 3 months
- Original long nose bottle which is capless gas tank compatible
- Does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel and Hybrid engines
- Restores Catalytic Converter, Oxygen Sensors, Fuel Injectors and cylinder heads
- Reduces Hydrocarbon Emissions on Gas Motors by up to 50%
- Reduces carbon build-up
- Legal in all 50 states
- Patented Formula
- Improves Fuel Efficiency and MPG
Recommended ratio for each CATACLEAN® treatment is 1 part CATACLEAN® to 30 parts fuel. For optimum results this ratio should be applied to 1/4 tank of fuel. Example: For a 30 gallon tank, apply 1 quart of CATACLEAN® to 8 gallons of fuel. Drive normally for 15 minutes.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz., 6 Pack
Cataclean 120008CAT Powersports Cataclean Complete Engine Cleaner
Red Line 41102 Alcohol Fuel Lubricant Additive
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Lucas 10026 Octane Booster Fuel Additive
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.