Carter P4259 6 Volt Electric Fuel Pumps
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 72 GPH / 273 LPH Free Flow Rate, Steel
- The inlet and outlet ports are both 1/4" NPT
- It is suitable for most RV, marine, agricultural, industrial and performance applications
- The rotating vanes driven by a heavy-duty wet six volt motor that delivers 5-3/4 PSI max pressure and a flow rate up to 72 GPH
- Pump comes with two 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb adapters, two short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators
- Provides excellent lift and prime capability when the pump is mounted below the lowest point of the fuel tank at the rear of the car
Carter rotary vane universal electric fuel pumps were originally created for military use. This time-tested design has been in production longer than any other Carter model. Rotating vanes driven by a heavy-duty wet six volt motor deliver 5-3/4 PSI max pressure and a flow rate up to 72 GPH. This provides excellent lift and prime capability when the pump is mounted below the lowest point of the fuel tank at the rear of the car.
The inlet and outlet ports are 1/4" NPT. The pump comes with two 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb adapters, two short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
- 6 volt electric motor
- Operates on positive or negative ground
- Rated at 72 GPH and 5-3/4 psi max pressure
- Includes barbs for 3/8" hose and mounting bracket
- Suitable for most RV, marine, agricultural, industrial and performance applications
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
NotesComes with (2) 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barbs adapters, (2) short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Aeromotive 18688 Phantom In-Tank Fuel Pump System for EFI Engine Swaps
Edelbrock 1792 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 12 psi Max Pressure
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Sniper 80000101 110 GPH Fuel Pump with Regulator
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions on how to deal with the classic problem of a Flathead Ford, vapor-lock.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.