Carrera 5594 Pro Cell Hyper Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 4/4
A gas cell Hypershock™ with a chrome plated steel body. This shock will not fade, no matter how long the race. It can be run in any position, including upside down. This is desireable because it reduces unsprung weight by having only the shaft move with the suspension (instead of the shaft standing still and the whole shock body moving). Accepts coil-over mount kits shown on this page.
- QA1 55 Series (previously Carrera Shocks 31 Series)
- Compressed Length: 14.5"
- Extended Length: 23.5"
- 1-3/8" diameter piston
- 9/16" hard chrome plated, polished piston rod
- Twin Tube design
- 2.00" O.D. steel body
- Includes 1/2" bearing ends
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!