Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Assembly, Custom Length,Steel End,2.25 OD
2.25" Overall Diameter, Carbon Fiber, Balanced, 1310 U-joint Transmission Joint Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers balanced Custom Length Carbon Fiber drive shafts that are perfect for Dirt Modifieds with pull-bar suspensions!
- Drive shafts are built with 2.25" OD woven carbon fiber with steel extra clearance end caps.
- Available with 1310 U-joints.
- Built in 1/2" increments, from 28-39".
- No slip yoke included.
- Custom drive shafts are non-returnable.
- Please allow for up to 3 business days for the driveshaft to be manufactured and shipped from the production facility.
To measure your needed driveshaft length, please measure from U-joint to U-joint on center.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Fast Shafts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft Front U-JointPart # 910482602Qty x 1
Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft Rear U-JointPart # 910482603Qty x 1
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Custom Length, Steel Ends, 2.25 ODPart # 910482631Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.