Camaro Coupe 1967-69 Sub Frame Connectors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You can now Reinforce your 1967-1969 Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together. Can greatly increase the overall frame strength and reduces torque twisting. Includes mounting hardware. Bolt on, no welding required. (Note: Will require extensive modification to fit convertibles). Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall.
- Reinforce your Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together
- Increases overall frame strength
- Reduces torque twisting
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall
- For oem and oem type subframes, use 926-32973 for ProG subframe
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.