Camaro Coupe 1967-69 Sub Frame Connectors
67-69 Chevy Camaro, Steel
You can now Reinforce your 1967-1969 Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together. Can greatly increase the overall frame strength and reduces torque twisting. Includes mounting hardware. Bolt on, no welding required. (Note: Will require extensive modification to fit convertibles). Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall.
- Reinforce your Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together
- Increases overall frame strength
- Reduces torque twisting
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall
- For oem and oem type subframes, use 926-32973 for ProG subframe
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.