Camaro Coupe 1967-69 Sub Frame Connectors
67-69 Chevy Camaro, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You can now Reinforce your 1967-1969 Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together. Can greatly increase the overall frame strength and reduces torque twisting. Includes mounting hardware. Bolt on, no welding required. (Note: Will require extensive modification to fit convertibles). Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall.
- Reinforce your Camaro coupe uni-body by linking your front subframe and rear uni-body frame together
- Increases overall frame strength
- Reduces torque twisting
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made from heavy duty 2" x 1" x 1/2" Steel Tubing with .083 wall
- For oem and oem type subframes, use 926-32973 for ProG subframe
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.