CVR OPS35CT SB Chevy 4140 Steel Circle Track Oil Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, High Volume Oil Pump Volume, High Pressure Oil Pump Pressure, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For circle track racers, the Small Block CT pump features an offset pickup designed to maintain adequate oil volume in corners. Designed specifically for Chevy engines. Forged from 4140 steel the Prolube pump is engineered to withstand the punishment of the harshest racing environment.
- 4140 steel alloy pump housing/billet valve body (not cast iron)
- Lower gear support eliminates any possible deflection
- Modular bottom feed valve body and pickup
- Steel billet gears are precisely matched for perfect gear mesh
- Aircraft quality chromemoly gear shaft eliminates fatigue due to any possible vibrations
- Fully adjustable oil bypass valve
- Replaceable steel wear plate eliminates wear to billet valve body
- Enlarged inlet and oil passages increase oil flow and efficiency
- Removable pickup screen for ease of service
- Includes oil pump drive shaft
- Designed for use with 7.0″ deep oil pan
- Pickup Included
More Like This
Deluxe Hi-Volume Small Block Chevy Oil Pump
Small Block Chevy High-Volume Oil Pump, 5/8 Pickup
Small Block Chevy Stock Volume Oil Pump
Melling 10550ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 5/8 Inch, Stage 1
Melling 10552ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 2
Melling 10555ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 2
Melling 10551ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 1
Melling 10550 Select Small Block Chevy Oil Pump, High Volume
Melling 10050-700CT Billet Small Block Chevy Oil Pump, Circle Track
Melling 10688 HV Small Block Ford Oil Pump
Q & A
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.