COMP Cams SK68-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
199 AMC Inline Six, 232 AMC Inline Six, 258 AMC Inline Six, 4.0L AMC Inline Six
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 199-258 c.i. 6 Cyl. 1964-1997. Hydraulic-Excellent torque and throttle response. Good for towing. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
1964-88 AMC 199-258
1969-97 Jeep 252-258
More Like This
COMP Cams CL68-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams SK31-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL31-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK15-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 3.3L V6
COMP Cams SK18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams SK52-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K68-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams CL52-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams CL15-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.