COMP Cams SK52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
151 Pontiac Iron Duke Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 252 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pontiac 151 c.i.(2.5L Iron Duke) 4 cyl. 1978-1989. Hydraulic-Good torque and power with smooth idle. Strong increase over stock cam. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1978-80 Chevy 151
1978-80 Oldsmobile 151
1978-89 Pontiac 151
More Like This
COMP Cams SK14-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.5L
COMP Cams CL14-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4 Cylinder
COMP Cams CL52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams CL16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams SK61-232-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams K52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams CL61-232-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams SK15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 3.3L V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.