COMP Cams SK21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic, Great Replacement for 440 w/ 700-800 CFM or Six Pack, Noticeable Idle in 383, Slight Idle in 440, Largest Cam w/ Stock Converter. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams CL21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams SK21-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams SK12-211-2 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK20-214-4 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
COMP Cams SK32-224-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams SK34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK51-233-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK11-207-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.