COMP Cams SK21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic, Serious Street/Strip Effort, 383 Needs 3000-3500+ Stall, 440 Needs 2500-3000, 750 to 800 CFM Carb & Headers, 3.91+ Gear. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams CL21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams SK12-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK20-243-4 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
COMP Cams CL51-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK32-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.