COMP Cams SK21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic, Strong Torque Through Low End & Mid-Range, Good Idle. Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams SK51-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-221-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams SK12-234-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-234-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK31-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams K21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams CL11-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL31-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK20-221-3 Xtreme Energy Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.