COMP Cams SK21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic - OEM Replacement for 383, 440, 9:1 Compression, Smooth Idle, Good for Towing, Use 625 CFM Carb & Dual Plane Manifold. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams SK64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
COMP Cams CL21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
COMP Cams K21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams CL31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams SK31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL15-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.