COMP Cams SK21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 252 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic: Excellent Torque & Mileage for 383-400, 2 or 4 BBL, Smooth Idle, Light Towing, 9:1 Compression. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams CL20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams SK64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
COMP Cams CL64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
COMP Cams SK31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 3.3L V6
COMP Cams SK16-232-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.