COMP Cams SK12-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. Mild street performance, slightly noticeable lope at idle. Stock converter, aftermarket intake & headers. 3.40 to 4.10 rear gears. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1958-86 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL08-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 305/350
COMP Cams CL12-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL18-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams SK31-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL11-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K12-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL31-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL09-415-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.