COMP Cams SK12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-2002. Fits '58-'02 262-400 cid Chevy Small Blocks - Works Well w/ Jet Boat A or B Impeller, Good Off-Shore High Performance Cam, Rough/Choppy Idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-240-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL34-241-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K11-240-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK12-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-564-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-564-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL34-243-5 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-243-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.