COMP Cams SK12-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 305 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. For '58-'98 262-400 cid Small Block Engines w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Magnum: Pro Street/Bracket, Limited Street Driving, Intake, Gears, 3500+ Stall, Racy Idle, 10.5:1 Comp, Drag Racing: 3500-4000 Stall Or 4 Speed w/ 11:1+ Compression. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams SK31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK20-244-4 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
COMP Cams SK21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK32-235-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams SK12-568-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.