COMP Cams SK09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L V6
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. Hydraulic Roller-Smallest of the line. Good mileage, smooth idle. Works with vans, pickups & towing. Stock gear ratios & converter. Magnum. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1987-97 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams CL09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams CL08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams K12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams SK09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L V6
COMP Cams CL11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL35-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.