COMP Cams SK08-300-8 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Computer Controlled 1987-1998 305-350 Originally Equipped With Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, Except LT1 and LT4. Hydraulic Roller-For factory Roller cam engine with Tuned Port Injection. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Wide variety of sizes available for significant power gains
- Available for electronic fuel injected, throttle body injected & tuned port injected engines
- Available for both stock & modified computer systems
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams CL08-300-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, SBC
COMP Cams SK08-305-8 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL08-302-8 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-305-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, SBC
COMP Cams CL07-466-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.7L
COMP Cams CL07-468-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.7L
COMP Cams CL08-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.0 5.7L
COMP Cams GK08-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams K12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams SK08-411-8 Xtreme 4x4 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!