COMP Cams RPM1620-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Rocker Arm Kits come with Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms and Magnum Pushrods in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1965-2000 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 1620-8 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16, Set
COMP Cams 1620-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, Chevy 7/16 -1.7
COMP Cams 1620-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1820-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1820-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1826-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1826-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1828-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1823-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1823-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!