COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
Chrysler Small Block V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.5 Rocker Arm Ratio, Chromoly, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1425-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1074-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams 1074-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1076-16 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1076-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1621R-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1621L-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1621-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.