COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 1621-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1804-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1801-12 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 1801-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8,Set
COMP Cams 1804-12 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1804-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1804-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1621R-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.