COMP Cams RP1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Rocker Arm Kits come with Magnum Rocker Arms and High Energy Pushrods in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1985-2001 Ford 302
More Like This
COMP Cams RP1453-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1450-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams RP1411-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams RPM1453-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams 1411-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1416-12 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1416-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1442-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1442-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.