COMP Cams MK54-317-11 LST Max Master Cam Kit,GM LS GEN III/IV
Chevy LS V8, Chevy LT V8, Mechanical Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 298 Intake Duration
The Stage 2 Max Horsepower Solid Roller Master LS Cam Kit delivers maximum power for LS drag race engines while retaining street durability. Includes lifters, timing set, XD-A pushrods, springs, retainers, locks, spring seats and seals.
- For Stage 2 LST Max HP Solid Roller Master Kit for 3-Bolt LS w/ Aftermarket Pistons
- Camshaft Series: Low Shock Technology
- Cam Type: Solid Roller
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 3,600-7,500
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 258
- Exhaust Duration at .050 inch Lift: 272
- Advertised Intake Duration: 298
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 312
- Lobe Separation: 113
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.672
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.668
- Lifters Included: Yes
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 3-Bolt
- Camshaft Material: Billet Steel
- Lifter Style: Solid Roller
- Retainers Included: Yes
- Locks Included: Yes
- Pushrods Included: Yes
- Gaskets Included: No
- Stage: 2
- Timing Set Included: Yes
- Valve Seals Included: Yes
- Valve Spring Seats Included: Yes
- Grind Number: 298LGW13
- Estimated Horsepower Gain with Kit: 112
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams MK54-330-58 LST Master Cam Kit, LS 5.3L Turbo, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-332-58 LST Master Cam Kit, LS 5.3L Turbo, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-301-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-303-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-305-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-307-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-700-11 Thumpr Master Cam Kit, GM LS GEN III/IV
COMP Cams K54-412-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K54-416-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy
COMP Cams K54-426-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.