COMP Cams K69-400-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 3.8L
231 Buick V6, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 269 Intake Duration, 264 Exhaust Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Buick GN 231 c.i. 6 cyl. 1977 1/2-1987 / 1988-89 trans Am. Hydraulic Roller-Serious high performance aftermarket turbo. Downpipe, intercooler preferred. Needs computer modifications or aftermarket computer. High Energy Hydraulic Roller Turbo Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1989 Pontiac 231
1986-87 Buick 231
More Like This
COMP Cams CL69-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Buick 3.8L
COMP Cams CL69-300-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Buick 3.8L
COMP Cams CL69-400-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams K69-300-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 3.8L
COMP Cams SK69-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Buick 3.8L
COMP Cams K69-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 3.8L
COMP Cams SK69-300-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Buick 3.8L
COMP Cams K69-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 3.8L
COMP Cams CL69-115-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 3/3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams K69-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 3/3.8/4.2L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!