COMP Cams K68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 199-258 c.i. 6 CYL. 1964-1997. Hydraulic-Good power for Wagoneers and Jeeps. Great for towing, 4WD and off-road. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1964-87 AMC 199-258
1964-87 Jeep 232-258
More Like This
COMP Cams K10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams SK68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Jeep L6
COMP Cams CL68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams K35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams K14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-230-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.