COMP Cams K68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
199 AMC Inline Six, 232 AMC Inline Six, 258 AMC Inline Six, 4.0L AMC Inline Six
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 199-258 c.i. 6 Cyl. 1964-1997. Hydraulic-Excellent torque and throttle response. Good for towing. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1964-87 AMC 199-258
1964-87 Jeep 232-258
More Like This
COMP Cams K10-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams SK68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Jeep L6
COMP Cams K35-215-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K42-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K66-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams K92-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 350
COMP Cams K11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.