COMP Cams K51-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pontiac 265-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1981. Solid-Rough idle, needs higher compression ratio. Maximum street performance. Use 3000 stall and low gear. Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1955-81 Pontiac 265-455
More Like This
COMP Cams K33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams SK51-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K20-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL51-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K34-342-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K21-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K51-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.