COMP Cams K51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pontiac 265-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1981. Hydraulic-Racy idle. Bracket Racing cam. Needs 10.5:1 compression and 3500 stall. Low gear ratio. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1955-81 Pontiac 265-455
More Like This
COMP Cams K33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K42-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K10-211-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K51-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.