COMP Cams K42-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Oldsmobile V8
Oldsmobile V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 262 Intake Duration, 274 Exhaust Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Oldsmobile 260-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1967-1990. Hydraulic-Excellent response, good mileage, Stock converter mild gear. Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1967-90 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams K21-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL42-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K51-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K42-308-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K20-222-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K31-238-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 221/302
COMP Cams K34-238-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K10-215-5 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.